- Voting July 24, 2015So I went and voted for the Hugos. The convention has a terrific, very simple interface -- you just rank the candidates and the site saves your votes for you, and if you change your mind you can go back and change it at any time before the deadline. It was disheartening to see all my votes for No Award in one place, though.The site will be locked down and the votes counted on July 31 (11:59 PM PDT, they say). So if you're a member and you haven't voted yet, I hope you'll go over and make your voice heard. You don't have to vote for every candidate or every category -- and if you read or see something you like between now and the deadline you can always add it then.
- New Review at LOCUS ONLINE July 24, 2015I look at a classic by Zebrowski:http://www.locusmag.com/Reviews/2015/07/paul-di-filippo-reviews-george-zebrowski/
- New Review at the B&NR July 22, 2015I look at Ernest Cline's sophomore novel:http://www.barnesandnoble.com/review/armada
- New DiFi Fiction July 22, 2015New ebook-only novella now up at Amazon, a sequel to HPL's THE HORROR AT RED HOOK.http://www.amazon.com/Horror-at-Gancio-Rosso-ebook/dp/B012A3N8JY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437584684&sr=8-1&keywords=gancio+rosso
- The Fictionmags Faces of Readercon July 18, 2015Here are two dozen shots taken by George Morgan at Readercon 2015.
- New Review at LOCUS ONLINE July 17, 2015I take a look at a new entry in the BEST OF THE YEAR category:http://www.locusmag.com/Reviews/2015/07/paul-di-filippo-reviews-the-years-best-military-sf-space-opera/